Corn Casserole – This is another great dish from my mother-in-law. It’s not exactly figure friendly but it’s oh my goodness good! It’s super easy and makes a lot for a great side dish. Yum!! The picture doesn’t do this dish justice. This casserole is a great side dish that just melts in your mouth…I want some now!
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and butter.
3. Pour into a 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Serve and enjoy!