Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip – I love the last Friday of every month. Reason being, our PTA provides lunch for the teachers! It’s always great, but at the end of last year, one theme was tailgate food. Someone brought Crack Dip. I mean Buffalo Chicken Dip. It is so, so, so good. Oh my goodness.
After I tried it, I kept eyeballing the dish to see if there was any left! Yum! I have finally found a reason to make it at home. Football season has started! I am so excited for football food. Too bad it’s all pretty much bad for you! 🙂 Try this and enjoy. And then see why it’s nickname is Crack Dip.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast (I used two bone in, skin on chicken breast.)
- 1 jar Marzetti’s blue cheese or ranch (I used about 3/4 of the jar.)
- 1/4 cup Nance’s buffalo wing sauce mild
- 1 8-oz.pkg. cream cheese softened (I used about half of the package.)
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
1. Boil chicken until tender (let cool). (I roasted and the pulled the chicken from the bone and removed the skin. Then I shredded it.)
2. Then shred or chop finely.
3. Mix together dressing and Buffalo sauce.
4. Use Tabasco sauce to fire it up to your desire.
5. Spread cream cheese in a 9×13 baking dish.
6. Mix chicken into dressing. Then pour chicken mixture over cream cheese evenly.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
8. Let cool and serve with tortilla chips.
Submitted by: Goldie