5. Homemade Cheese Crackers - one of those things that are just really fun to make homemade instead of buying at the grocery store. Give them a try and you might never go back to the other version!
4. Giant Double Chocolate Cookies - these really need no introduction. Just know that if you have a serious chocolate craving, then these cookies are definitely for you.
3. Garden Minestrone (Slow Cooker) - this is one of those recipes that's great to have in your back pocket because it's really versatile. Throw whatever you have in your pantry and vegetable drawer into this soup and it's sure to be delicious. Thanks to Buzzfeed for featuring it!
2. Loaded Baked Potato Soup (Slow Cooker) - another slow cooker soup that is sure to please. Potatoes, bacon, and cheese - really, come on now, it can't be bad.
1. Chicken parmesan pizza - the number 1 most viewed recipe this year and for good reason. Crispy chicken, tangy sauce, and gooey cheese all come together as a pizza - it doesn't get much better than that!
I hope that 2014 is a great year for you!!