1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken (I roasted 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
3/4 cup grated Parmesan
Kosher salt and pepper
1 cup frozen peas
For the white sauce:
Add 2 tbsp. flour to the butter and cook for a minute or so.
For the main dish:
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Shred the chicken, using a fork or your fingers, while the pasta cooks.
3. Discard the skin and bones.
4. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 1/4 cups of the water.
5. Return the pasta to the pot.
6. Add the reserved pasta water, chicken, rosemary, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the pot.
7. Stir over medium-low heat until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
8. Divide among individual bowls and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
NUTRITION PER SERVINGCALORIES 689(24% from fat); FAT 18g (sat 7g); PROTEIN 65g; CHOLESTEROL 174mg; SODIUM 1355mg; FIBER 3g; CARBOHYDRATE 66g